ESKATA is the first and only FDA-approved topical treatment for raised SKs. If you have raised SKs, talk to us today—because ESKATA is here to help.
In clinical studies, 18% of patients experienced clearance of 3 out of 4 of their raised SKs treated with ESKATA vs 0% with vehicle. Results were evaluated at Day 106 after initial treatment. Nearly all patients received 2 treatments.
5 Key SK Questions
What are these spots on my face?
If they are SKs, they are harmless, non-cancerous growths. The spots can be flat* or raised with a color that is normal skin tone or darker. SKs can have a velvety, shiny, or wart-like texture and grow thicker. Over time, they may get bigger and more may show up.
Why did I get them?
Some risk factors include age and genetics.
How are they treated with ESKATA?
• The only FDA-approved, topical treatment that can treat raised SKs
• A proprietary solution based on a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide that your healthcare provider applies directly to raised SKs using a soft-tip, pen-like applicator
• Topical treatment of raised SKs with a low risk of scarring (3% of patients in clinical studies)
What is ESKATA treatment like?
• ESKATA is applied with the soft-tip, pen-like applicator at your healthcare provider’s office
• Your healthcare provider will treat each raised SK 4 times, approximately 1 minute apart
• The most common side effects of ESKATA include itching, stinging, crusting, swelling, redness, and scaling
• ESKATA is not covered by insurance; it is a self-pay treatment
• ESKATA should not be used on open or infected lesions
When will I see results?
Your healthcare provider will evaluate your results approximately 3 weeks after treatment with ESKATA. If your treated raised SKs are not clear, your healthcare provider may apply ESKATA once more, as long as the treatment area is not irritated. In clinical studies, results were evaluated at Day 106 after initial treatment.
- ESKATA contains 40% pharmaceutical grade H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) that meets FDA guidelines and is FDA-approved for the treatment of raised seborrheic keratoses
- The active pharmaceutical ingredient is housed in a proprietary solution that increases spreadability while maintaining stability
- This unique combination was evaluated in pivotal trials that included over 900 subjects
- Doe-foot applicator
- Applicator tip design allows optimal spreadability over targeted lesions
- Flame-sealed crushable ampule provides shelf stability for 2 years at room temperature