Sculptra Aesthetic. Not an overnight miracle. Long lasting. Not a quick-fix. The first facial injectable that gives you subtle results over time. Replacing lost collagen. Giving you a more natural-looking appearance, without giving you away. A full treatment of Sculptra Aesthetic, an average of three injection sessions over a few months, can last more than two years.* So you have more time to see how sensational subtle can be. Discover anti-age for the modern age.
Sculptra Aesthetic is a new type of facial injectable made from poly-L-lactic acid, which helps to replace lost collagen. It helps correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles, and folds,** that appear with aging by replacing lost collagen. The main ingredient is a biocompatible, biodegradable synthetic material that has been used by physicians for decades.
Provides gradual results that can last more than two years*
Sculptra Aesthetic is a facial injectable that works gradually in a series of treatments — on average, three injection sessions over a few months — for a subtle, more youthful looking appearance. Discover anti-age for the modern age.
Sculptra Aesthetic is a collagen stimulator
- Sculptra Aesthetic is indicated for the correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold (smile lines) contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles which are treated with the appropriate injection technique in healthy people
- Replaces lost collagen in the area of treatment
- It can gradually give you a more youthful looking appearance without making you look like you’ve had work done
- Offers long-lasting results that can last more than two years*
- Does not contain human, animal, or bacterial components
- Does not require allergy testing prior to treatment
- Does not involve lasers or incisions
- Is absorbed naturally by the body
Call 352-271-5388 to schedule your free consultation with Mary today, and learn more about this long-lasting non-surgical option.
Photos have not been retouched.
*Individual results and treatment sessions may vary. Clinical trial ended at 25 months.
Treatment considerations for Sculptra Aesthetic:
- Sculptra Aesthetic is not for use in the lips.
- Sculptra Aesthetic is not recommended for use in the periorbital area (eye area).
- Safety and effectiveness of Sculptra Aesthetic have not been evaluated in areas other than the nasolabial wrinkles and folds in clinical trials.